Saturday, April 21, 2012

Moving

Hey y'all!

Wow!  It has been a busy few weeks.  We are moving!  Getting the current house ready to show has been a lot of work for R and S.  I have helped out a little too.  I am very excited about the move to the new home.  It is a little sad, as R and S have been in this house for 10 years!!!! But, they found their FINAL house.  Meaning they do not intend to move again.  :)

Some awesome things about the new house:
     The house is at the end of a cul de sac.
     The house is 7 doors down from the local pool. :)
     The house backs up to the woods.
     The area has a good school system for Chuckles.  (He starts preschool this fall.)
     There are amazing neighbors and is just a great neighborhood!  :):)

We move in a couple weeks, and I am so excited.  :)  Also, Chuckles will have a little brother or sister come mid-August, so I will remain in the DC area for a while yet! :)

All my love!

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment